Poštovani posetioci, trenutno smo u fazi uređivanja sajta. Sve informacije u vezi programa festivala Eufonija biće uskoro objavljene.
U međuvremenu, pratite nas na fejsbuk stranici https://www.facebook.com/eufonijanovisad/
Dear friends, all information about the programme of the 5th International Festival of Accordion and Chamber music will be soon on our site. Meanwhile, visit our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/eufonijanovisad/
Here you can find timetable of competition categories
Competition will be held in Cultural station SVILARA – adress: Djordja Rajkovića 6b
Competition Timetable – order of appearance will be announced on Tuesday 14th of May 2019
You have five more days for your applications!
New deadline is May 11th!
Welcome to Novi Sad!
The new music and science genre, Quantum Music, initiated by the Institute of Musicology of SASA (Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts), has gathered the most prominent European scientists – quantum physicists, composers and musicians in the endeavour to create new music.
Kim Helweg, one of the most eminent Danish composers, will premiere his music piece dedicated to Miloš Katanić – “Lyman Concerto for Accordion and Strings”. This is the first music piece in the world composed for the accordion and string orchestra using this cutting edge composing technique!
The concert will be held on 23rd May, 2019 at the Novi Sad Synagogue. Admission is free! Welcome!
As a result of successful colaboration with our partners from Croatia, Spain and Bulgaria, we represent you concerts for the winner of chategory VI – Look at R&R for further information, and :
Program of the Third international festival of accordion and chamber music „Eufonia“
Novi Sad, Serbia 24-27. may 2018.
24. may – Gala opening of the Festival – concert EastWest, duo Aliada, 20h, Home of the Army, Beogradski kej 9
25. may – Beggining of the competition, 10h, Home of the Army, Beogradski kej 9
– Lecture: „Relation between composer and the performer at the collaborated works written for bayan and accordion by Sofia Gubaidulina” Branko Džinović, 18h, Museum of the contemporary art of Vojvodina, Dunavska 37
– Lecture: „The role of the silence in the poetry, interpretation and perception of the music“ Kon- stantinos Raptis, 20h, Museum of the contemporary art of Vojvodina, Dunavska 37
26. may – Competition, 10h, Electrotechnical school, Futoška 17
– Concert: „New serbian music written for accordion- New views at the background“ duo Reso- nance (Greece), and the concert of the Matjaž Balažic (Slovenia) winner of the 42. International competition for accordion in Pula, 20:21, Castle Eđšeg, Antona Čehova 4
27. may – Competition 9:30, Electrotechnical school, Futoška 17
– Round table with the members of the jury „Future of the accordion at the european music sceen“ 12:45 Electrotechnical school, Futoška 17
– The award ceremony and the closing concert of the winners, 20h, City hall, Trg slobode